R.R. Rapide is a bullet train with his head and tail shaped like a dog. He first appeared in third episode of the season 1. His owner is Oso.
Rapide's interior contains:
- first wagon which looks like an apartment;
- second wagon which looks like a normal coach;
- third wagon which looks like work room,
- forth wagon with closets storing Oso's clothes;
- fifth wagon which looks like laboratory.
- In The Oso Comics, he first appeared in Oso in The Skeletons Strike Back.
- Though his French accent would suggest Rapide acts as a TGV, he is likely a reference to the Fastech 360, based on his shape and retractable air brake ears.
- His name is French for fast.